Thursday, May 31, 2012

Book is published!

Hello blogger,
Sorry I haven't posted anything since I started this site,
It has been since that I tried getting my book published, but I finally did it!

Here is the link to the electronic version of my book:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/165492
For some reason, the book is on 'pending review' status, hopefully that will clear soon
It is through this site that my book should be made available to different sites such as Sony, Apple, and Nook.
.. hopefully that will happen soon

For a softcover copy of my book:
https://www.createspace.com/3881231
That is available now!

Sorry for the relatively high pricing. The sites had a rather high starting price already.

Hopefully, in the near future I will find the motivation to work on this blog site (sorry about the plain look)
It's just that up until now I was more concentrated in getting this thing published, and for a while there, I didn't think it would ever happen.
I won't be doing much posting for the moment. My personal life is a mess right now, and in less than a month, I hope, I will be leaving Tampa, FL for good, and I will be taking a very long trip back to my family in Quito, Ecuador. So I have to concentrate my energies into that.

Anyways, thanks for your support! Will write you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment